Jyoti means light in Sanskrit. Nothing brings the light quite like the ancient system of Vedic astrology. Jyotish Astrology is unlike any other cosmic system available. Its depth, accuracy and spiritual guidance are unparalleled.
Here are my top six reasons why Jyotish will change your life forever.
1) It's A Complete Map of Your Karma. Your natal chart is a complete and intricate map of your birth karma. Yep, everything that you packed into your bag for this life time is in your chart. Your jyotish chart shows you what you're here to work on and even why you are here to do the work. There's really no need to wonder!
2) Jyotish is Extremely Thorough. Nothing compares to the depth and brilliance of Jyotish Astrology. Western astrology can't hold up to the profound layers of this very ancient system of wisdom and insight. We have nakshatras (constellations) to refine the meaning and expression of the chart, dashas (planetary cycles) to share the messages and themes of your current life, vargas (divisional charts) that explain the intimate details of every part of your life- from spouse to dharma, to spiritual development and inherent weaknesses of the soul. And this is just scratching the surface! The details offered through jyotish, in order to explain your life, are only limited by your ability to study, perceive and explore the ancient Vedic texts. Anything you want to know is hidden within its contents.
3) Suffering is Optional. With a complete map of your karmas, discovering your biggest obstacles and challenges is easy and straight-forward. The suffering that most people endure is really and truly an option. The more you explore the wisdom of your own karmic map, the more you can awaken to the intricate layers that share your strengths and weaknesses. Discover your biggest challenges, then use this as a key for overcoming them. That's why you're alive in the first place! Jyotish just speeds up the process.
Ready to discover how jyotish can truly change your life? Join me for my September Jyotish Basics Classes. These are the last Basics classes I'm teaching in 2015. Get Class Details and Sign Up.
4) Timing is Everything. Much of our suffering is due to inaction or taking action at the wrong time. If we don't know when to take action, we will miss important opportunities and precious resources that can help us on our journey. If we take action when there is not support or alignment from Nature and the cosmos, we waste our valuable energy and may even quit taking appropriate action in the future. The wisdom of jyotish is actually the wisdom of Nature. It shares right timing for powerful support and alignment with Natural Law.
5) Discover Your Life Purpose. Sadly, so many people on the planet will never truly awaken their life purpose! Nor will they feel totally fulfilled and ecstatic about their work and what they offer to the world. I believe this is one of the biggest tragedies of the modern age. It's also easily overcome by studying the jyotish chart. There's no need to struggle and wonder what your life purpose is! All these dharmic details are shared within your karmic map.
6) Only Jyotish Can Bring Awakening. In fact, this was the original intention of jyotish. The ancient jyotishis originally used the jyotish chart to help people become enlightened, awakened and fully realized. The jyotish chart is in fact the biggest resource for individualized self-discovery and self-awakening- if used as such. The jyotish chart can even share what pathways and tools are best for you to use. It can also share if you'll be able to receive the wisdom you need for awakening and how moksha will come. Jyotish is the only resource available that can offer this!
I use Jyotish as a resource for self discovery and awakening. In all honesty, this is not the intention of most jyotishis these days! I'm truly passionate about making sure that the wisdom of Jyotish is maintained through sattva, purity. As my guru Maharishi once said, "Always speak the sweet truth".
I believe strongly that jyotish has the power to uplift and heal, or destroy and destruct. How we use this wisdom is very important because it is extremely powerful!
Why Study Jyotish?!
I see the challenges expressed in the chart as our biggest opportunities for self development and self growth. Unlike most jyotishis who just tell you what they see in your chart, then give you very few tools for lasting change or healing, I support my students and clients to make changes on the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body levels. I see the karmic map as a way to transform and heal our biggest blockages. But we must use the wisdom of the chart to take effective action!
My work blends ancient Vedic wisdom with cutting edge, modern tools of self development. I offer embodiment and somatic resources, as well as Expressive Art Therapy modalities, to help re-pattern neuropathways and increase life force energy. I use the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to re-pattern and transform behavioral conditioning, lineage karmas and early childhood imprints. Additionally I use ancient Vedic resources for deep, lasting effects.
My passion lies not only in helping my clients and students overcome their biggest karmic blockages, but also in helping them awaken through studying their own charts. Nothing compares to the gifts of your own insights! Studying your own jyotish chart is truly the best way to awaken and enlighten your self. As you study your karmic map and peel back the layers, your inner wisdom deepens. Here you can start listening to the brilliant messages within and unlocking the precious gifts of your being.
I'm passionate about supporting your awakening process!
Ready to discover how jyotish can truly change your life? Join me for my September Jyotish Basics Classes. These are the last Basics classes I'm teaching in 2015. Get the Class Details and Sign Up.
Need some extra guidance and clarity? I am now booking for October. Schedule a session with me.
Plan your week in tune with nature. Never miss a planetary update. Sign up for my weekly newsletter.
Was this post helpful? Please share it with a friend! Thank you.
Leave a Reply.