Awakening your dharmic path is not a linear process. It doesn't occur in a straight line or in a way that even seems logical. As a result, I often hear clients confused, frustrated, uncertain and fearful that their path is not unfolding properly. They doubt that they have found their dharmic path, which can often derail them from ever moving forward.
Do you ever have doubts? Do you doubt your gifts and wisdom? Do you doubt if you are on path, or off path? Do you doubt if the challenges you are facing are keeping you stuck and disconnected? Do you doubt if you're making progress?
It's important to realize that your dharmic path has many phases, steps and transformational experiences along the way. This is a life long process. You only have one soul purpose. Each phase of the journey is supporting the path as a whole. Each part of the journey is unique. If you know how to use each phase of the growth process, it can keep you connected to your path for the long term- and trust your steps.
Without the ability to trust your path, your gifts and wisdom, you can get lost in adharma- that which goes against dharma. Consciously choosing to connect with your path and purpose is key. This takes commitment and a willingness to show up- even when its hard.
What phase of your dharmic path are you in right now?
What phases of this journey have you already completed?
The Durga Phase of the Dharmic Path:
1) Challenge. This phase of the journey is often wrought with crisis, turmoil, grief, or hardship of some sort. When you are in a challenge portion of the process, it can be a powerful catalyst for major life change and growth. It can also keep you stuck for days, weeks, years, or lifetimes. Are you addicted to the turmoil and chaos? Or do you know how to use challenge as a life-changing catalyst? Every challenge has a gift. You must learn how to use challenge as a change agent- so that it becomes a resource for powerful growth.
2) Release. There is no possibility for gain without letting go of something. Release, loss, death are all necessary and vital parts of the transformation and healing process. When we let go of something, we are creating space. Space for something new. If you are not willing to let go and experience loss, you will never have the space to receive what you truly need and desire. One of the most powerful parts of the dharmic path is learning how to grieve and be in right relationship with your emotional body.
3) Resistance. Most people are afraid of powerful life change- even if it means life will be better than they can imagine. Fear keeps you resistant to moving forward, creating something new, manifesting your needs, allowing the nourishment to flow. Fear and resistance are one and the same. When you are not in right relationship with your fear, it will create resistance to moving forward, resistance to clarity, resistance to awakening your gifts and wisdom. One of the biggest forms of resistance I encounter with clients is a fear of success, a resistance to actually creating what they truly want in their lives. Resistance and fear can keep you stuck your entire life- unless you are willing to face it directly and awaken its gifts.
Lakshmi Phase of the Dharmic Path:
4) Growth. Sometimes you allow the growth to take place, sometimes the growth is forced upon you. Either way, growth is asking you to move in a different direction, to expand. I often tell clients to move in the direction of their nourishment. Whatever nourishes you will be life supporting. True dharma creates deep nourishment on all levels of life. Are you moving towards your nourishment or away from it? Growth and change go hand in hand. Don't resist your own growth.
5) Desire. All growth comes from some desire- conscious or unconscious. Your desires are powerful- and the key to manifestation. Desire is what brought you into human form and desire is what supports your evolution. Without desire there is no growth, change, transformation- or even healing. Let your desires be the spark that supports the life changing results you truly want. Make sure your action steps align with your desires. Desire is a good thing!
6) Abundance. When you are able to receive the nourishment that life has to offer, you will feel abundant. Receiving is key to feeling the abundance of Nature whether it's more vitality, money, love, nourishment, creativity or any of the other blessings of Lakshmi. Are you in right relationship with receiving? Does your body feel safe to receive the nourishment of life? Receiving can not be forced. Life sustaining nourishment comes when the body feels safe to receive. Always work on creating safety within- so that the body can naturally begin to receive the nourishment it truly needs. What helps you feel safe?
Saraswati Phase of the Dharmic Path:
7) Creativity. Ideas, imagination, and creativity are powerful forces of transformation and change. This entire existence was, and is, a result of creative life force energy. What are you creating in your life? Consciously direct your creative powers. Your immense human imagination is capable of creating whatever you desire. How are you using your creative powers? In order for your life path to unfold, you must be willing to honor your creativity, imagination and ideas with consistent action steps. Manifestation skills are directly connected to creativity and innovation.
8) Learning. The dharmic path requires a willingness to expand, learn, and grow. You must be willing to gather new insights, wisdom, tools and support along the way. Are you seeking out guidance for your path? Or are you trying to do it all alone? Acquiring wisdom and guidance for the journey is nonnegotiable, but you also must know when and how to trust yourself and your own inner wisdom. This requires balance with inner and outer seeking. What have you learned on your journey so far? Do you trust your inner wisdom, or are you still seeking all your answers outside of yourself? Dharma requires deep self trust and the ability to listen to your inner wisdom.
9) Connection. Dharma is not a lonely journey, meant to be done in isolation and no contact with others. You are a householder- meaning that your dharmic path includes others in some capacity. True dharma is reciprocal. When you share your gifts and wisdom with others, they benefit as well as you. Connection, co-creation, expansion, and relationship are vital for the path of dharma to fully blossom and unfold. When you are willing to share your light with others, the whole world becomes enlightened. You must be willing to touch lives in meaningful ways or your dharmic path will not unfold and grow- and neither will you! Connection supports your ability to awaken through learning and wisdom.
All parts of the dharmic path are important. You will move in and out of these phases in a non-linear way. You will circle back and through these steps over and over again along your life path. You may touch parts of this phase continuously throughout your journey, and revisit each phase more than once. The important thing is that you must keep moving on not get stuck.
Honor where you find yourself on the path right now, but continue to grow, change and transform. This requires seeking out guidance and support from those that understand the dharmic path- while also deepening your self trust and your own ability to hear your inner wisdom. Dharma requires skill in action, strengthening your gifts and wisdom- and sharing it with others so the whole world benefits.
Where do you find yourself in this process? What needs are surfacing? What is feeling nourishing and supportive? Where are you stuck or stagnant?
Don't forget to ask for help and be willing to try something new.
Reach out to me for a Dharma Chat
Join Us for The 2019 Soul Awakening Dharma Summit ~ for Women!
10 Days of Sacred Alignment with Your Souls Purpose.
Life Changing Resources, Live Rituals, and Wisdom Sessions with Powerful Dharmic Leaders!
JOIN THE DHARMA SUMMIT
Live Your Life Purpose.
Share Your Unique Gifts and Wisdom.
Touch Lives in Meaningful Ways.
Make More Money Doing What You Love.
Listen to My
Free Dharma Masterclass
I teach a free Dharma Masterclass for sensitive gifted women like you!
Get resources, guidance and support for your dharmic path and life purpose.
Join the Dharma Circle
How much would you like to donate?