⚡️Does your business feel slow to grow?
⚡️Do you question if you’re on the “right” path?
⚡️Are you still not sure what your gifts and wisdom are?
⚡️Do you feel disconnected, uncertain, confused about your purpose in life?
⚡️Do you find yourself constantly doubting yourself and your offerings?
⚡️Do you wish someone could just tell you what your purpose is?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time to come back to your body and its wisdom.
We all need tools, guidance and support on the dharmic path. We will certainly need resources and help growing our businesses and sharing our offerings.
But if you find yourself constantly seeking answers from outside of your own body, or looking to others for validation and insights, you are actually imbalanced.
Dharma is such an individual process and journey. Your life purpose and the gifts and wisdom you are here to share are unique to you and your ancestors. There’s only one of you!
This is why I encourage you to resource from your own body wisdom and listen to your own inner wisdom. You will find the answers you seek within your own body. Sourcing from your own body is vital for creating a nourishing path!!
Your business will only expand at a rate that feels safe within your body. So honoring your body and its needs becomes nonnegotiable when we want to expand, grow, create, or receive even more nourishment in life.
Look for these signs along the way to determine if you are moving closer to harmony with your path and purpose, or if you are moving away from it.
10 Clues You Are Connected and Aligned With Your Path and Purpose
1) When you listen to your body, your body wisdom says yes.
You feel your whole body light up!
2) The steps you are taking arrive in a way that feels easy and fluid.
You feel ease and gentleness!
3) The support you need, and have asked for, arrives easily and quickly.
You feel supported!
4) The ideas and creativity are flowing and energizing you!
You feel in your creative flow!
5) You ask and receive with clarity, focus, ease, and joy. An alignment with needs and support feels effortless.
You feel aligned!
6) You have enough body energy to create, take action, share and connect. You don’t get drained, you get filled up.
You feel energized and awake!
7) When you share your offerings, you are offering from a place of wholeness. All of your gifts and tools are being shared- not just a few parts or pieces.
You feel wholeness and satisfaction!
8) Your offerings give you a sense of space- in body and life. Space to create, space for expansion, space for nourishment, space for joy.
You feel abundant!
9) There is a clarity, focus, and readiness when you create, share, and connect through your offerings.
You feel clear and focused!
10) You notice constant reminders and mirrors on the path. Reminders that what you know is true, that you are being supported, and your wisdom is real and honored.
You feel seen and heard!
Your body is the tuning fork for your path and purpose.
Pause. Listen. Notice.
What does your body share with you? Do you trust what your body is telling you? Are you honoring the wisdom within?
Let your body guide you on your path and keep listening to your inner wisdom. Take action that is aligned with your body wisdom.
Are you missing a strong sense of alignment with your gifts, wisdom and purpose?!
Let’s have a chat. Together we can clarify your needs and next steps- for greater alignment with your body, path, and purpose.
>> Book A Dharma Chat <<
The Dharma Blog
Are you an experienced healer ready for a 6 figure business and clarity with your dharmic purpose?
Join the Dharma Circle FB Group