Full Moon in Pisces and Revati nakshatra on October 5th at 12:39pm Mountain Time. Pisces is the final sign of the zodiac and Revati is the last constellation as well. Cultivating a relationship with endings and closure is important throughout the waning cycle.
Pisces reminds us of death and letting go, as well as the 12th house. Matters of the 12th house connect with spirit and the ancestors, as well as the death realms and the feet. Alone time, retreats, meditation and seclusion are supported as well as themes that correlate to marriage and the bed. Release, endings, closure and finality are arriving. Make space for the new by intentionally letting go of what is no longer serving you. What doors are your closing? What must be let go in order to create space for the new?
Revati nakshatra is ruled by the deity Pushan as well as the planet Mercury. Pushan provides nourishment and support for your travels. He helps one prosper and increase- in order to flourish and thrive. As an Aditya, he brings resources on the material plane of existence. Pushan is also a protector of the path and provides support for journeys and travels both earthly and astral. He prefers food that is easily digestible.
Attend to release, letting go and closures. Big waves of emotion roll through in the coming weeks as you touch the past. Are you honoring these feelings and supporting the release process?! Make space for the new by clearing and cleaning away the excess, the old, the people and things that are not nourishing you. Simplify.
Call in greater nourishment at this time. Let go of the past and the pain and hard ships that you've been clinging to. Make room for simple pleasures, deeper nourishment and comfort. Dream bigger! Expand what you think is possible for yourself. Clear away the old mental/emotional body programming that keeps you in lack, playing small and repeating old sabotage behaviors. What stories keep you in disbelief of your own power and magnificence?
* Create a list of self care activities that nourish and support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
* Use the four level check in regularly as well as EFT for identifying and moving emotions.
1) Using craypas, paints or pencils, create an image of your nourishment. What does nourishment feel like for you? Create an image that expresses this feeling using colors, textures and shapes. Allow 20 minutes at minimum for this nourishment image. Title your image.
2) Use your image to inspire a movement exploration. Let your body move in response to your nourishment image with an intention of "moving with your feelings of nourishment". What sensations emerge for you during your dance? What awareness? Allow 5 to 10 minutes for this movement exploration. I encourage you to extend this time frame as you recycle this process.
3) Harvesting. In your journal answer these questions:
I am, I want, I need, I sense, I feel, I imagine.
What deeply nourishes me? What no longer nourishes me?
Where do I feel support in my life? Where do I need more support?
What am I opening to? What am I closing to?
Learning how to be in right relationship with the wisdom of your Emotional Body is the gateway to deeper nourishment, joy and pleasure, as well as the key to unlocking your biggest dreams and desires.
*FREE* OCT Web Class. Join the list here:
The Dharma Blog
Are you an experienced healer ready for a 6 figure business and clarity with your dharmic purpose?
Join the Dharma Circle FB Group