The November Full Moon arrives early morning on the 12th at 06:34am MT, while Moon is transiting Aries and Bharani nakshatra. A re-birthing arrives with this cycle- so plan accordingly. Restraint and focus are required in the coming weeks. Clarify your needs and open to something new. This waning cycle will support the shedding and release of your old self, while supporting the arrival of a new, upgraded version of yourself as well. Have you cleared what needs to be released so you can make space for the new?
Bharani nakshatra is ruled by Yama, Lord of restraint. He is responsible for judging your karmas after death, determining what direction your soul goes in the after life. He can be cruel with his discernment and does not allow anyone to escape their actions, choices, or behaviors. Yama is the ultimate judge on all levels of life- reminding us that every action has a reaction and a consequence.
Interestingly, the constellation of Bharani is symbolized by the Yoni. This is a portion of the sky connected to birthing, bringing forth something new. It is both vulnerable, sensual, and sensitive, as well as immensely powerful and strong. Bharani reminds us that we often we must go through restraint, and restriction in order to clarify and align with a new path, a new direction, a new life. Notice what is being refined right now in your life. Acknowledge where you are feeling pinched, pruned, forced to clarify your needs and desires. Are you being clear about your direction and focus? Do you know where to focus your gaze? Your action steps and energy?
Use this waning cycle to clean up your path and purpose. If you are misaligned or being frivolous, Yama will put the smack down and force you to make some hard choices. He will also support ease and fluidity when you are aligned with right action, dharma. Notice what is being supported and what is not. It's time to make some choices about where you want to go, and what you want to create for your life. If you aren't getting the support of Natural Law that you want and need, you need to redirect and pivot.
Sun is still debilitated in Libra until the 16th of November, joined by retrograde Mercury and Mars right now. Watch for relationship tensions and seek balance with others. With Venus in Scorpio, an exchange of energy between Venus and Mars takes place for the coming weeks. This supports clarity, precision, and new insights with relationships. Seek transformation and release. Jupiter has officially landed in his own sign, Sagittarius, for the coming year, however he's still in the gandanta of Mula and in sandhi degrees. This is a delicate time for teachers, healers, therapists and those who share knowledge and wisdom with others. You are going through a deep, inner uprooting. Trust the process and reinvent yourself.
Warrior Wisdom: Masking and unmasking the inner warrior.
1) Start by standing. Feel your feet firmly connected to the earth and notice the ripple-effect this creates throughout the body. Bring presence to your spine, shoulders, chest. Breathe and note your mental experience as you shift your body into a strong standing pose. Be here for a few minutes.
2) Next, assume a "warrior pose" for yourself. What shape does it have? What body parts are being used? What is your connection to earth? To space? How does this effect your mental/emotional bodies? Hold this for a few minutes and take mental notes. Try another "warrior pose" if you'd like to have a contrasting experience.
3) Write it down. Come to your notebook and write some of your thoughts and experiences down. This is "internal tracking" that will inform your process.
4) Next, create a mask for your warrior. Come to your drawing pad. Using paint, craypas, or any other medium that inspires you, create an image of your warrior. Spend 20 minutes on this image.
Who is your warrior? What does it offer you? Share with you? Provide you with? How do you feel with this warrior on? What do you do together/not do together? Does your warrior have a name?
Let part one digest and integrate. When you feel ready, let Part 2 deepen your process.
1) Unmasking. Beginning with gentle movements that awaken somatic awareness, lie on your back and gently lift the chest with an inhale, relax on the exhale. Repeat several times until you feel the chest opening and the shoulder blades responding.
Next rock the pelvis with gentle tilts coordinating your movements with inhales and exhales. Find a gentle spinal twist and then move into any series of poses that bring more awareness to breath, spine, and grounding. Take a 5-10 min sivasana to close.
2) Create. When your body excavation is complete, come to your drawing pad. With your warrior mask in mind (or nearby), complete a drawing of what is behind the mask- or the unmasking of your warrior. If you could take off this warrior mask, what would you find?
Who is behind the mask? What is there and what does it feel like? What messages does it have for you? If your unmasking could speak, what would it say?
What did you harvest from this process? What is the wisdom of your warrior? What is the wisdom of unmasking your warrior? How can you hold both?
I am on a mission to help sensitive women connect with their inner truth and inner wisdom. To connect with purpose and dharma. We need you now more than ever!
Every week I offer two *free* dharma coaching sessions to action takers who are ready for deep life change. Is this you?!
Send me a message to see if I have any openings: email@example.com
The Dharma Blog
Are you an experienced healer ready for a 6 figure business and clarity with your dharmic purpose?
Join the Dharma Circle FB Group