“Don’t surrender you loneliness so quickly. Let it cut more deep. Let it ferment and season you as few human or even divine ingredients can.”
As the year comes to a close, one final full Moon occurs on December 29th at 20:27 MT while Moon is transiting Gemini and Ardra nakshatra. This is a powerful close to an incredible year.
Out like a lion, in like a lamb?! Out with ferocity, in with space for something new. This full Moon asks you to clear, purge and release stagnant emotions and lingering grief from the previous cycles. Expect big waves and inner storms. Big gains may be likely, but make sure you are grounded or you will get destabilized.
Ardra is Rudra’s domain. There is nothing small, silent or still when it involves Rudra. He comes with big energy and powerful, often forceful, change. The domain of Ardra is particularly connected to big emotional body waves. The symbol of this constellation is a tear drop. Wherever there has been a build up of undigested emotion, Ardra will force the release. This is a potent time to do your grief work, attend to your inner waters, and support the release of stagnant emotions. Spend some time with your emotional body and be diligent with your inner waves. What are you still processing from this year? What needs to be closed and released so you can move forward?
What is the wisdom of your emotional body sharing with you? What needs to be digested and integrated from this year? What feels too big or overwhelming still? What are you moving away from? What are you moving towards? What is your relationship with the emotional body helping you discover and awaken?
Identifying Your Inner Landscape
I consider the four level check in to be the most basic self care resource.
It is an identification process, a tool that can help you honor what is happening in the now. You can then create the nourishment you need through proper resources.
The four levels of awareness are:
the mental body, emotional body, physical body, and spiritual body.
I encourage you to self track daily, hourly, or even moment to moment. Your identification process can then be taken into drawing, movement explorations, journaling or music, in order for you to deepen, directly work with, and transform what is arriving in your inner landscape.
The four level check in is a simple, yet vital resource for self tracking. Document your four level check-ins. Use a Self Care Journal as a way to track your ongoing, ever changing inner landscape. This journal can be a helpful resource for identifying themes emerging in your healing and transforming process.
Steps for A Four Level Check In
1) Whatever you are doing right now, hit the pause button and bring your attention inward. It may help to close your eyes, but this isn't necessary. You may be sitting, standing or walking, but bring your attention to the now regardless of what is happening around you. Notice your breath and use this as a resource for coming back to the present.
2) Notice the physical body. What sensations are arriving in your body? What is the physical body sharing with you? Be present to images, colors, words, expressions and shapes that arise.
3) Notice the emotional body. What is arriving on the level of feelings and emotions within you? What is the emotional body sharing with you? Be present to images, colors, words, expressions and shapes that arise.
4) Notice the mental body. What thoughts, words, stories, ideas, or perceptions are arriving? What is the mental body sharing with you? Be present to images, colors, words, expressions and shapes that arise.
5) Notice the spiritual body. This is a very subtle, nuanced place within and around you. Notice how it feels and how it arrives. Be present to images, colors, words, expressions and shapes arriving from the spiritual body.
6) Come to your drawing pad and draw four circles. Each one of these circles represents one of your four bodies. Start with the physical body and fill in your sensation circle with colors, images, or shapes that mirror or express your physical body check in. Do this for each body.
7) Label each circle with the body that it represents. Title each circle and let it speak. If your physical body circle could speak, what would it say?
Let it respond to these statements:
Complete this harvesting process for each level of your body.
This is an important time for self reflection, digestion, and integration of the previous cycles. Spend some time in the coming days and weeks harvesting from your past year and creating a sense of closure. Look back over your 2020 Creative Rituals. What have you created this year? What strikes you?
As you create closure for this year, allow ritual to support your release process. What steps can you take to honor this closure and release? What rituals can help you close this chapter and let go?
I encourage you to find ways that art, music, dance, sound, nature and the elements can support the close of your year.
It’s been wonderful to walk with you this year and to support your cosmic and creative process!
Keep Growing in 2021!
Have you struggled to find a sidereal moon calendar to plan your year?!
Is aligning with your body and nature a priority on your path?!
Do you believe that you have the power to create an abundant, nourishing life for yourself?!
Are you a Moon Child who loves to study the power and wisdom of the Moon?!
My 2021 Moon Wisdom + Creative Ritual Calendar
is for you!!
Listen to My 2021 Transit Class and Pre-Purchase Your 2021 Moon Wisdom Calendar Now
Live Your Life Purpose.
Share Your Unique Gifts and Wisdom.
Touch Lives in Meaningful Ways.
Make More Money Doing What You Love.
Listen to My
Free Dharma Masterclass
Every week in the Dharma Circle,
I share free resources for upgrading your dharmic path and soul business.
Join the Dharma Circle FB Group
How much would you like to donate?
Jupiter in Capricorn: Strengthening and Trusting Your Inner Wisdom, While Gathering More Support and Guidance