Just as December begins, the Full Moon arrives on the 3rd at 08:47 am Mountain time. Moon is transiting its mulitrikona degrees in Taurus and the creative star, Rohini at the time of fullness. Taurus supports the Moon with grounding, creativity and themes of nourishment. Rohini is extremely creative and brings desires into manifest form. The coming waning cycle requires deep release and uprooting in order to make space for the new. What are you wanting in your life that has not yet arrived? What space do you need to create in order to make room for the newness?
Both Ketu and Mars give their gaze to the tender and sensitive Moon- which represents the Emotional Body. Expect sudden emotional release in the coming weeks- especially anger, rage and passion. The Moon will be extra fragile and sensitive to trauma. The emotional body is thawing out, releasing past trauma and numbness. Pay attention to your emotional sensitivity. Use clear boundaries, express your needs, release emotions carefully and don't let your feelings get bottled up.
This cycle brings a powerful uprooting in the psycho-emotional body that also impacts the physical body directly. Grief is being released in a variety of ways and through a variety of emotions. It needs to be released from the body so support this process. Remember that this release is creating space for the new. You must make room for the nourishment that you seek. Where are you stuck, frozen or numbing your emotional body? Where are you feeling disconnected from your body and its wisdom? Support the release of emotions through art, music, song, dance and writing.
Of the holy trinity of gods in the Vedas, Lord Brahma is the Creator. Because of him, visions, dreams and desires become manifest form. Lord Brahma (and his wife goddess Saraswati by default) are the ruling energies of Rohini nakshatra. Lord Brahma created the universe and it sprung forth from his naval. Thus Rohini is immensely creative and skilled at manifesting. Goddess Saraswati rules over the arts, wisdom, music and technology and brings her influence to this nakshatra as well. This constellation supports desires coming into fruition, as well as increases resources and creativity. Clarify your desires and take action steps to bring them into fruition.
Use the coming weeks to create. Set big goals for the months ahead. Start moving towards your desires now. Use the arts to inspire creativity and life force energy. Move towards nourishment and identify where you are resisting your needs for more money, vitality, life force energy, passion and purpose. Are you moving closer to your goals and desires, or further away from them? Are you aligning with your inner wisdom or choosing adharma- going against your dharmic path and purpose? Crack open your resistance. Lean closer to your fear. Why are you so afraid of your own creative power? What keeps you playing small after all these years?
free #FullMoon Class this Saturday, DEC 2nd @ 11am- 1pm Mountain Time 🌗✨
This class is for you:
- If you feel disconnected.
- If you are facing life challenges and overwhelm.
- If you are working with loss, death and grief.
- If you feel stuck, uncertain and confused about your path.
You will gain:
- More emotional body literacy.
- Resources for strength and resiliency.
- More clarity and desire.
- Resources for self awareness.
- A deeper relationship with your body wisdom.
See you in class!! 🌗✨
Join the Class List Here: http://www.swatijrjyotish.com/contact.html
What are you creating in your life? What seeds need to be planted now? What big desires, goals and visions do you have for your self and your life?
1) Identify your dreams and write them down. Spend 5-10 minutes journaling about your goals, dreams and desires for the coming six months, 1 year and five years.
2) Using craypas, collage, paints or pencils, create an image of your biggest desire. What does it feel like for you? Create an image that expresses this feeling using colors, textures and shapes. Allow 20 minutes at minimum for this nourishment image. Title your image.
3) Use your image to inspire a movement exploration. Let your body move in response to your dream and desire image with an intention of "moving with your feelings". What sensations emerge for you during your dance? What awareness? Allow 5 to 10 minutes for this movement exploration. I encourage you to extend this time frame as you recycle this process.
4) Harvesting. In your journal answer these questions:
I am, I want, I need, I sense, I feel, I imagine.
what am I moving towards? What am I moving away from?
BONUS: Step into your powerful feminine wisdom with this!
I am on a mission to help sensitive souls connect with their inner truth and inner wisdom. To connect with purpose and dharma. We need you now more than ever!
Every week I offer two *free* dharma coaching sessions to action takers who are ready for deep life change. Is this you?!
Send me a message to see if I have any openings: email@example.com
Every week I teach
a free Masterclass for sensitive gifted women like you!
Get resources, guidance and support for your dharmic path and life purpose.
Join the Tribe
How much would you like to donate?
Join the Sacred Circle!
Monthly Moon Rituals, Jyotish Classes and Spiritual guidance!
GET THE DETAILS
Do You Have A Weak 1st Chakra?
Here's How to Tell.