Do you feel like you have more to give, to offer, to share, to say in this world?
Do you feel like you have a powerful purpose- but you're not sure yet what that looks like?
Knowing your dharma, your life purpose, is the most important reason for being born according to the Vedic Tradition.
Sadly, very few people in this world ever completely align with their dharmic path- the souls purpose.
Dharma is a tricky thing.
It requires your willingness to change and grow and heal. It requires your ability to move beyond blockages and resistance and the parts of yourself that you are avoiding.
Dharma requires that you step into your power.
Think about what power means to you.
Do you have a positive relationship with power? Or a negative relationship?
How might your life change if you had more power?
Everyone who arrives at my door wants life path clarity. They want to know their dharma, their life purpose. Yet the steps that have to be taken in order to clarify your dharma, requires a willingness to step into your power.
If you are afraid of power- especially your own power, it won't feel safe to step into your dharmic path!
Your fear will show up and it will stop you from taking action.
Your fear might show up in a number of ways. Here are the top forms of fear (or resistance) that I hear from people:
- I don't have the money for support and resources.
- I don't have the time to devote to this process.
- I have too much going on in my life to commit right now.
All of these fears are forms of resistance. Resistance to stepping into your power in bigger ways.
Take a moment to notice where you might be saying "no" to stepping into more power, and a bigger purpose.
Why might you feel more comfortable staying small, struggling, frustrated and unclear?!
How much is this resistance to your power costing you?
What is the cost? On the level of happiness, life force energy, vitality, wealth, nourishment and even spiritually?
There is a cost to refusing your power.
Lean closer to your relationship with power. Notice how your personal mythology around power might be impacting your choices and your action steps.
Patriarchy and misogyny impacts all of us- whether we are conscious of it or not. The systemic dis-empowerment of the Feminine leaves scars on both men and women. The trauma of not trusting your inner wisdom and your emotional body will keep you stuck in disempowerment, fear and lack.
This fear of power can impact your dharmic path on multiple levels.
The main impact I see is the financial toll it takes on women. Women who don't have the financial resources to get the dharmic support they need.
Here's how to tell if you are being impacted by power issues:
- Dreams that have been put on hold for families, children or others.
- Desires and dreams that never come to fruition because of giving to others.
- Over-giving at the cost of your body, your own needs, feelings and passions.
- Relying on a partner to make financial decisions or support you financially.
- Feeling powerless to change your story and giving up on your path, purpose and desires.
- Always making choices that are "right" instead of honoring your needs and feelings.
- Feeling stuck in the "good girl" complex and afraid of disappointing others.
- Sabotaging success, resisting action steps and change.
- Avoiding empowered actions and choices.
- Resisting support, resources and guidance.
Financial challenges disproportionally impact a woman's ability to step into her dharma, her truth, her power and purpose. Financial challenges keep women stuck- unable to move forward, to get the support they need or even honor the passion and purpose that is her birth right.
Most women will live their entire life suppressing, avoiding, negating their needs because it's too painful to be honest about the passions and desires living inside of them.
What dreams and desires have you put on hold for others?
How much have finances played a role in these decisions?
Where are you saying no to your dreams and desires?
Listen to my podcast below to clarify your money/power paradigm.
Identify where you are stuck and how to change this old programing.
Ready to step into your powerful and
Join Me Here
Use this podcast if....
- You struggle to speak your truth and share your wisdom in this world.
- You have challenges with money.
- You don't feel supported or nourished in your relationships.
- You lack self trust and a connection with your inner wisdom.
- You play small when you know you have much more to offer!
Bring your journal and a pen. Expect to confront shadows
and turn them into power, clarity and strength!
Join me for my next Jyotish Immersion
for Healers and Healing!
A special SPRING 2018 Class
~ Awakening Abundance!
Are you struggling to shift from scarcity to abundance?
Does it feel like you never have enough, or more than enough?
Does money feel like a constant challenge?
Get the Details
This class is for you if:
- Money is always tight or lacking.
- Finances feel challenging and uncertain.
- You are always striving, but never quite arriving at your goal.
- You feel unstable, unsupported and malnourished by your money.
- You are putting off getting your needs met because of money.
- Lack of money is hindering your life path.
- The link between finances and your health challenges.
- You want to understand how to strengthen your financial abundance and receptivity.
- Move beyond scarcity and honor your natural abundance.
READ MORE + SIGN UP
I am on a mission to help sensitive souls connect with their inner truth and inner wisdom. To connect with purpose and dharma. We need you now more than ever!
Every week I offer two *free* dharma coaching sessions to action takers who are ready for deep life change. Is this you?!
Send me a message to see if I have any openings: email@example.com
JOIN the FB