Saturn shifting to Sagittarius and the constellation, Mula, for the majority of 2017, brings dharmic themes to the surface. Many will hone and align with their highest purpose, others will lose complete sight of their dreams and desires, succumbing to the chaos of this cycle. Those who choose dharma consciously, will be required to face challenges and obstacles head on, in order to continue to align and clarify their path.
Read more about Saturn in Sagittarius
Dharma is Sanskrit for the path of your soul, your highest purpose.
If Dharma is your life path, your soul's true purpose, then Adharma means that which goes against your dharma.
What is Adharma?
When you lose your path, your joy, passion and what lights you up. When you do not fully align with your soul's purpose, or when you fall off the path, this is considered adharma. Anything that causes you to lose sight of your destiny, dreams, goals or visions, can also be considered adharma.
The impact of Adharma can be physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
6 Signs of Adharma
1) Chaos, confusion, and uncertainty about your purpose and dharmic path. Especially note if this dharmic confusion is systemic in your family and lineage.
2) Thought patterns that keep you stuck, misaligned, resistant or avoidant. Often rooted in the story of "I can't do it because..."
3) Behaviors and choices that sabotage alignment with your soul's purpose. Toxic mental, emotional, physical or spiritual patterns that shadow your inner wisdom and truth.
4) Spiritual by-passing and avoidance of challenges, hardships, struggle and pain. Watch for stories like: "It wasn't meant to be" or "everything happens for a reason." These are often rooted in avoidant behavior.
5) Getting stuck in repeated cycles of loss, failure, challenge and hardship- without clear transformation or change.
6) Lack of joy, pleasure, passion and enthusiasm for what you do and how you offer it to the world.
These six signs are key reminders that you are stuck in adharmic patterns, cycles and behaviors.
Many of these adharmic tendencies are ancestral and given to you by your lineage. This is actually part of your path- to unravel the legacy of adharmic actions, choices and behaviors.
If you can say yes to any of these signs of Adharma, it's time to be realistic about your path!
You will need new resources, consistent support and greater clarity to create change and transformation on a deep, lasting level. It is vital that you learn how to move beyond your "stuckness" and get targeted guidance for your journey- or the adharma will not change.
Clarifying and honing your dharmic path can not (and should not) be done alone. It is a process of unfolding that requires consistent support, resources and guidance along the way.
I know you are feeling the chaos of Adharma because it is so alive right now in the environment and society!
This is why I'm sharing my Dharma Foundations Course with you.
This is the last chance to join for 2017!
Will this be the year you finally clarify your soul's purpose?
Will this be the year you finally say yes to your passion, joy and wisdom?
Will this be the year you stop denying your inner truth?
Or will you stay powerless and let another year go by where you stay stuck in pain, confusion and uncertainty?
Join Dharma Foundations 2017
This is a no fail approach to identifying, clarifying and fully embodying your dharmic path- while up leveling your life and self expression at the same time!!!
Doors close FEB 10th!!
Due to an overwhelming response, this class is almost full.
Only a few spots left!
Don't let Adharma win again this year.
Don't let Adharma continue to destroy your destiny.
Don't let Adharma rob your soul's purest desire.
Let's walk together!
Did you miss these Dharmic Steps?!
Last chance!! Only a few more days to use these *free* resources.....
Step #1: Planting Seeds
Step #2: Gathering Resources
Step #3: Overcoming Your Challenges
Step #4: Transform Your Emotional Blockages
Step #5: Creating Your Vision
Step #6: Making Your Dharma Real