As the Moon becomes dark and empty this month, themes of uprooting, untangling and destruction arrive. Just days before the new Moon, Sun shifts into his month long transit through Sagittarius. The December new Moon brings a collision of Moon, Saturn and Sun- all in Sagittarius and Mula nakshatra. The process of uprooting will be happening on multiple levels- including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Radical release is taking place and will require as much grounding as possible in order to navigate the chaos and change process. Stay close to the body.
The new Moon occurs on December 17th just before midnight Mountain time. At 23:31 MT, Moon is completely empty and Sun, Moon and Saturn conjoin in the domain of the dark goddess, Nirrti. The constellation of Mula is synonymous with change and transformation. Uprooting on the psycho-emotional level will take place as Moon, Sun and Saturn shift through this notorious gandanta (gap). Ruling deity of this portion of the sky is Nirrti, who brings calamity, misfortune and chaos in her wake. As a result of these challenges, deep healing, insights and wisdom can occur. But without diligence, the chaos and adharma (that which goes against dharma) can also keep one from finding their way back to the path. This is an extremely fragile cycle. Do not take unnecessary risks in the coming days.
This coming cycle destroys and uproots the parts of you that are disempowered. Seek truth, purpose and dharma above all. These are the sources of light that will help shine the light on your path. Seek your light source and tirelessly move closer to your shadow, the parts of you refusing to awaken. Crack open your ego. fearlessly lean into your inner masculine, and look closely at your fear. Why are you resisting your vulnerability, your heart and emotions? This is a time of immense healing, but it requires strength, willingness and courage to make strides.
Pull the weeds from your garden. What is choking the life out of you? What is clogging your channels of nourishment and life force? What is keeping you playing small and pretending to be insignificant? Your power is immense. Let the strength and wisdom of your heart lead the way. Unpack the dynamics within your relationships and let them mirror to you what you need the most. Listen to your gut and let it share its wisdom with you. What are your deepest needs for nourishment? Ask the ancestors for support.
As you attend to this powerful release process, intentionally create space for the new. What are you making space for in your life? What needs to be healed or released before you can fully receive these needs?
Read more: Six Ways to Feed the Ancestors
The gut, or solar plexus, is the seat of power and connects us to the masculine, power and by default the fifth house of the jyotish chart, as well as the sign of Leo.
The metaphors for gut have to do with digestion and assimilation as well as elimination. What are you digesting and assimilating? How effectively do you eliminate and release what you no longer need, what is no longer nourishing you? We use this process of digestion in our lives on multiple levels; with our assimilation of environment, our internal/external landscapes, with words, ideas and life's experiences.
The gut is connected to intuition, our "gut responses". Stomach problems are associated with "the inability to process and assimilate impressions received from our outer environment. Our ability to eliminate, or how we eliminate, is connected with the abdomen. In Eastern traditions, the belly is considered the center of the body, and the place form which a state of balance emanates. The abdomen acts as a transit area between the upper and lower areas of our body." -The Expressive Body in Life, Art and Therapy by Daria Halprin.
1) Use movements such as "cat and cow" and gentle spinal twists to activate the gut. Notice if your breaths are going all the way to the base of the stomach, or stopping short. Lie on your back and place your hands on your belly. Feel the gentle undulations of its rise and fall with each breath. Gently knead your gut with your fingers. Notice any sore spots or lumps? Move around the navel in a circular pattern. Stop and let your body relax and respond to the touch of your hands on your belly. Move and connect with your stomach for 10-20 min.
2) As you complete your movement exploration, pause and check. What do you notice in your belly? What sensations and feelings arrive? Notice if any images, colors or shapes are present within. If your belly could share a message with you, what would it say?
3) Come to your drawing pad. Draw an image your belly. What feelings and images were invoked during your body part exploration? Let your image express these feelings and sensations. Spend 10-20 minutes on your image. Give your image a title then answer these questions:
If your image could speak to you, what would it say?
What am I releasing? What am feeding myself with?
I am on a mission to help sensitive souls connect with their inner truth and inner wisdom. To connect with purpose and dharma. We need you now more than ever!
Every week I offer two *free* dharma coaching sessions to action takers who are ready for deep life change. Is this you?!
Send me a message to see if I have any openings: email@example.com
Deepen your connection to the ancestors!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to connect with your ancestors and what that means.
- Ways to feed the ancestors and build a relationship with them (even if you don't feel connected to them at all).
- Places in the jyotish chart to understand your ancestral connection.
- Important ancestral wisdom to support your healing journey.
- Ritual and practices to support your ancestral connection.
Please come with a willingness to learn, a desire to build a relationship with your ancestors and Spirit, as well as your jyotish chart!
Join the Class List: http://www.swatijrjyotish.com/contact.html
JOIN the FB