In order to maintain the sacred container, please adhere to these guidelines while enrolled in this course.
- Offer your presence, without judgment, criticism or blame.
- Compassion is key!
- Be on top of your mental body. It is called the imaginal body for a reason!
- Respect others and their needs, even if they are not your own.
- Adhere to the Communication Skills Model for all forms of group dialogue.
- No cross talk. No giving advice or suggestions. Just listen and offer your presence. If you choose to share, please refer to the Communication Skills Model as a guideline.
- Bring your needs and concerns to me first.
- If you are lost, struggling or feeling behind, reach out for support.
- Watch for the critic- towards your self and others! What does it need from you?
- Give yourself and others patience, kindness and honor differences.
- Show up for yourself and others with integrity.
- Nothing shared within the group container will be shared outside of our group. Current and past group members must adhere to this- on all platforms.
- Respect privacy needs.
- Enjoy the journey, lighten up and try not to get too serious!
Course Policies: I do not offer returns or refunds on products and services. I consider payment an agreement between two people that sets an intention for mutual growth. Please commit to your self development and show up for classes and sessions, use the resources and honor your path. By showing up for classes, you are showing up for yourself. I welcome your feedback and I'm here to support your journey!
This process does not take the place of therapeutic support from a licensed therapist. Rather this process can enhance and support the work you are already doing with your therapist or become a supplement. I may recommend you seek the ongoing support of a licensed therapist if I think you need this extra holding and resourcing.
*All content on this website is sole property of Swati Jr Jyotish unless otherwise noted and may not be reproduced without permission or consent.