The Highly Sensitive Person by Dr. Elaine Aron The Highly Sensitive Child by Dr. Elaine Aron Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
Will I Ever Be Good Enough? by Karen McBride Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood Drama of A Gifted Child by Alice Miller
Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change by Pema Chodron The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford Tapping into Wealth, Margaret Lynch
Art As Medicine, Shaun McNiff The Expressive Body, Daria Halprin The Trance of Scarcity, Victoria Castle
Also look at works by Anna Halprin, Stephen K. Levine, Paolo Knill, Sean McNiff
Freedom Cole's book: Science of Light for more information and understanding of Jaimini Jyotish. Beneath A Vedic Sky by William R. Levacy for a nice intro to jyotish. Light on Life by Hart Defouw and Robert Svoboda
::: EFT Tapping Sequence Support + Alchemy of Healing (5 part process) :::
1) Do a four level check-in to identify what is coming up for you on the mental, emotional and physical body levels. Notice on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the least strong, 10 being the most intense) how intense are the feelings coming up?
2) Identify/Confront: Tap on the EFT points as you say aloud what is happening for you on the mental, emotional and physical body levels. Or simply "tap and rant" your intense emotions. Be aware of thoughts and images that arrive as these are messages and clues that can be layered into your tapping process. These are often very potent resources and clues for deeper inquiry. 5 to 10 minutes or as necessary.
"I feel so much confusion right now. I don't know how to move forward. Nothing is working. Life is chaotic. I am so angry right now!"
3) Change: Start to change your wording. Use words that add opening, change, possibility and hope. 5+ minutes.
"Even though I feel really lost right now, I am open to the possibility of answers arriving." "It may be possible for this to change and I am open to seeing how." "I have seen support show up in my life before and have had experiences that remind me it's possible. Maybe it is possible again."
As you add the change sequences, pay very close attention to how "true" it feels to you. If there is any doubt or if thoughts arrive which negate these statements, you must go back to the Identify/Confront process.
4) Release/Growth: The final part of the tapping allows the release and growth to occur. You should notice a new ease, acceptance or a sense of opening, hope and possibility. Often a new determination to take some sort of action step arrives. These can be resources for your tapping phrases as well. Don't go into the change/release portion until you have fully worked the previous steps, otherwise it won't feel true on the mental, emotional and physical body levels. Since these are positive phrases, we want to make sure we aren't "cutting and pasting" over our negative experiences but actually honoring both- positive and negative. 5+ minutes.
"I am now ready and open to accepting more support and resources into my life." "I am open to miracles showing up and being receptive to all the ways the universe provides for me." "Life is abundant and fulfilling and I am now ready to step into my own abundance and creativity in new ways."
5) Notice now on a scale from 1 to 10 how strong are the feelings now? Notice if your numbers have come down and if there's been a shift. This is an excellent time to do another four level check in and then harvest your experiences with a drawing, some movement and/or some writing. The harvesting process can help to deepen the sense of nourishment and also cultivate a deeper relationship with it.
All content on this website is sole property of Saraswati Embodied Dharma Coaching unless otherwise noted and may not be reproduced without permission or consent. Please be aware that legal action will be taken if content is used without permission or credit.