I'm so excited to walk with you and to witness your growth in the coming cycles. The tools, resources, and guidance in this Circle will support a foundation for deep, embodied self trust. Trust in your body, and trust in your sacred gifts. Join us LIVE in class every month and listen to recordings, use the Moon Wisdom and transit resources, and be sure to follow along in the FB group. I'll be sharing extra gifts and resources with you along the way!
Take These Steps to Get Started...
- Mark Your Calendar with our LIVE monthly Classes
We meet via Zoom on the first Wednesday of the month at 10am MT for embodied Creative Ritual
We meet via Zoom on the last Friday of the month at 10am MT for body-centered jyotish astrology classes
*All LIVE class reminders will be shared via events on our private network.
- Gather your journal and art supplies and bring them to class. Come to class prepared to honor your body wisdom through guided meditations and body-centered resources.
- Use this private web page to access your bonuses. The majority of your resources will be shared via our private Soul Circle Network.
- New resources and transit updates will be added monthly to the private network.
- JOIN OUR PRIVATE NETWORK FOR ALL YOUR SOUL CIRCLE RESOURCES + BONUSES.
SIX Steps for Your Body-Centered Dharmic Alignment
January + February
Theme: Safety, Stability and Support in Body and Life
Jyotish Basics: What does my rising sign and Sun tell me about my vitality and soul purpose?
Body Parts: Legs and Feet
March + April
Theme: Nourishment, Creativity, Pleasure
Jyotish Basics: What does my Moon sign share with me about nourishment and emotions on my path?
Body Parts: Pelvis, pelvic bowl
May + June
Theme: Power, Courage, Self Trust
Jyotish Basics: Exploring Mercury to understand your mind, communications, and self expression.
Body Parts: Stomach, gut, solar plexus
July + August
Theme: Heart Wisdom
Jyotish Basics: Understanding how the wisdom of Jupiter shapes your path and soul purpose.
Body Parts: Heart, ribcase
September + October
Theme: Self Expression, Visibility
Jyotish Basics: Strengthen your understanding of Venus and how it impacts your money and relationships.
Body Parts: Throat and Voice
November + December
Theme: Tending the Sacred, Honoring the Spiritual Body
Jyotish Basics: Why am I here and how can Rahu and Ketu help me clarify my soul purpose?
Body Parts: Spiritual Body, Ancestral Body, Collective body
December End of Year Embodiment Ritual ~ Harvesting, Digesting, Creating Space
2022 Major Transit ~ Podcast
All four major planets- Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn- change signs in the month of April, 2022! Expect big changes on multiple levels of life. Pull out your jyotish chart and follow along with this transit podcast.
Soul Circle Agreements: - Offer your presence, without judgment, criticism or blame- to self or other.
- Compassion is key- for yourself and others.
- Be on top of your mental body. It is called the imaginal body for a reason!
- Respect others and their needs, even if they are not your own.
- Adhere to the Non-Violent Communication Skills Model as a guideline for all forms of group dialogue. This means using "I statements" and staying close to your own personal experiences rather than projecting.
- No cross talk. No giving advice or suggestions. Just listen and offer your presence. If you choose to share, please refer to the Communication Skills Model as a guideline.
- Seek Consent. Ask for permission and don't make assumptions.We don't know what might overwhelm or trigger someone, so ask for consent before we do individual processing with another member (such as through a direct message or email). We also ask for consent to share original content (ex. a poem someone has written) outside of the community.
- Bring your needs and concerns to me or our moderators first.
- If you are lost, struggling or feeling behind, reach out for support.
- Watch for the critic- towards your self and others. What does it need from you? Why is it showing up?
- Give yourself and others patience, kindness and honor differences in paths, needs and bodies.
- Show up for yourself and others with integrity.
- Nothing shared within the group container will be shared outside of our group. Current and past group members must adhere to this- on all platforms.
- Respect privacy needs.
- Enjoy the journey, lighten up and try not to get too serious!
- Please do NOT post or share advertisements, classes, promotions etc. without my permission.
- Please do NOT share any of our resources or tools from this group publicly without permission. Class recordings and all resources within this group container are private and for Soul Circle members only.
All content on this website is sole property of Saraswati Embodied Dharma Coaching unless otherwise noted and may not be reproduced without permission or consent. Please be aware that legal action will be taken if content is used without permission or credit.