I help you create deeper self trust, more creativity, thriving and life path clarity- so you can embody your souls purpose, live more fully, vibrantly, and in deeper alignment with your life passion and purpose.
You deserve to live your greatest nourishment!
|| Are You Growing With Your Soul Business?! ||
Every dharmic business (soul business) has challenges and struggles. Really. You are not alone in this.
Do you know how to overcome the challenges your soul business is facing? What do you do when you encounter discouragement, uncertainty, overwhelm, anxiety, nasty clients, lack of cash flow, self doubt, burn out, fear of being more visible? Or all of the above?
Whether you are just starting your dharmic business or you are years down the road, the way you navigate the challenges on your path will determine your success or failure.
One of the main reasons most small businesses fail within the first five years is that most business owners do not know how to overcome the inevitable (and countless) challenges a business will face in its lifetime.
The challenges of a dharmic business (sharing your soul purpose) are also unique and not the same challenges a regular business will face.
The Challenges Your Dharmic Business Experiences Will Likely Be In One of These Areas:
1) Self Development. When you aren't fully looking at your own shadow, shortcomings, inner blockages, or past trauma, you will keep encountering the same resistance and fears over and over again. This inevitably leads to self sabotage or creating unconscious limitations in some way.
2) Lack Of Systems Or Improper Systems. If you don't have the proper systems in place, growth will be irregular, boundaries will be leaky, sustaining your energy and offerings will be impossible. Using improper systems will trick you into thinking you have what you need, while ultimately offering little to no results.
3) Cash Flow Issues: Without a consistent and continual focus on money generating activities in your business, you will face constant ups and downs, stops and starts with cash flow. If you aren't making good money sharing your gifts and wisdom in this world, you will eventually get depleted and give up. Without making good money, sharing your gifts, wisdom and brilliance in this world won't be sustainable.
4) Resisting Support and Guidance. If you want to get better at anything you must have support. This is the biggest failure I watch dharmic businesses make. Resisting or refusing support, thinking you can figure it out on your own, will not only stunt your personal growth and will jeopardize the success of your business. It's vital to get the proper business support as well as personal development support- so the inner matches the outer in your dharmic business.
5) Lack of Clarity With Your Offering: When you don't trust yourself and your path, it will show. Your offering will be weak, unclear, unfocused. If you don't love your offering, no one else will either!
Are you facing any of these challenges in your business right now? What steps are you taking to overcome these challenges or obstacles? What is working? What isn't?
12 Strategies to Guarantee Your Soul Business Thrives - Even When Life Feels Uncertain
1) Do Your Inner Work and Use Your Tools. Be diligent with your fear and transform it consciously. Fear creates contraction in the body and it will not keep you creative, innovative, or inspirational. Commit to showing up for yourself and your body every day. Transform the fear and create more joy daily.
2) Get Innovative. What are the needs showing up for your clients? Focus on the needs and challenges they are facing and find the solutions that will most benefit them right now. Not sure what your clients need right now? Ask! Share a quick survey or ask people to share their needs with you via a poll.
3) Educate. Most people are feeling challenges, but they don't even know why. Your job is to help them identify their challenges and find the solutions they need to get results. This requires education. Share resources, tools, insights, guidance and information that will help them identify their challenges and transform them into solutions and results.
4) Create A New Platform for Sharing. If you do not already have an online offering, now is the time to make the shift. You are late, but you can still catch up! How can you educate, support, gather, connect, communicate, and share in new ways- using an online platform? Socials, FB groups, Zoom, and your website are all vital platforms. If you have brick and mortar business, get creative! What products, services, and tools can be shared through an online offering?
5) Newsletter. If you do not already have a newsletter, you don't actually have a business. Sorry, but it's true. Your newsletter is the most vital tool there is for communicating with clients and customers. Get your newsletter up and running ASAP! If you have a newsletter list already, use it. Communicate, educate, share and connect with your customers so they know what you are offering.
6) Get Creative. Now, more than ever, it's time to think outside the box and step up your creativity! Diversify your offerings, try something new, focus on solutions and the outcomes you want for your clients, and offer products that meet their needs. The needs will likely be the same as before, but more intense. This means the opportunity for people to take action and get results is even higher. Remember to educate them.
7) Strengthen Your Best Offerings. This is probably not the best time to launch a big, new offering. Wait on big launches and hold off on fresh launches of new products. However, it's a great time to focus on strengthening your most potent offering. You already know what your best product and offering is, so put your attention there and maximize it. Strengthen your education around what you know people already want and the solution that you can provide.
8) Communicate. It may seem obvious, but without effective communication, no one will hear you or notice you. Communication is always vital for your business, but right now you need to be more effective and strategic with your out reach. Use socials, your newsletter, FB groups, and your blog to communicate effectively. Focus on places your people gather and connect. Where are they getting their resources? How can you support them with their needs right now? Be consistent- which means daily outreach and connection.
9) Reconnect and Connect in New Ways. Now is the time to reach out to past clients and customers and remind them you are here. Let them know they can jump on the phone for a free chat, or that you have a gathering coming up. Ask current clients to reach out to their friends for you and share a special promotion with all of them. Create incentives, special promotions, discounts and make it easy for people to step up. Know your pricing, what you need, and don't undersell yourself!
10) Go Local. Reach out to local businesses and see what they are offering. Maybe you can collaborate or join forces somehow? Co-create and connect with others who are sharing resources your clients need and find ways to do out reach together. Maybe you can offer an online class or offering together? Share lists and share resources!
11) Focus On Solutions. Find the needs of your clients and focus on the solutions. Offer them free intro sessions with you, a free class, tool, gathering, or guidance that can introduce them to your solutions and offerings. Move them into one of your paid for offerings that will give them lasting results. Remember, having personal connection with you will always improve your sales. Focus on getting people onto the phone, into a chat, or any way that gives them personal attention with you.
12) Don't Burn Out. So often I meet healers, teachers, guides, etc who over give. It's a real problem especially when you are sharing your soul work. You are passionate about what you do and you know it helps people! That said, be mindful of your boundaries and know when you need to rest. You also need to be very clear about how much you can give for free, and how much you need to charge for your services. Giving too much for free helps no one- not even the clients you want to serve. If you are not well and thriving, no one will benefit from your offerings.
Create Your Thriving Business With My Inspirational Podcast + Tapping Meditation
Gather even more inspiration for your soul business!!
All content on this website is sole property of Saraswati Embodied Dharma Coaching unless otherwise noted and may not be reproduced without permission or consent. Please be aware that legal action will be taken if content is used without permission or credit.