Join a like hearted group of sensitive souls for monthly Moon rituals, Jyotish classes and Embodied resources.
Align with the cycles and rhythms of the Moon, emotional body and your creative life force energy.
Deepen your inner wisdom and connection to spirit and the ancestors.
Align with the Moon calendar, Moon transits and cycles, as well as the emotional body wisdom gathered from powerful Moon Wisdom.
Our bi-monthly rituals are a place to release and shed the previous cycle and create space for the cycle to come.
Gather resources, support and guidance for deepening your connection to the wisdom of the Moon, Vedic astrology and your amazing body!
How to Maximize Your Process: Come to live Circles every week. Pick one area of focus for your path via the Self Study resources and dive in! Use one resource from the Self Study library each week and share your process in the FB group. Post and share your challenges and resources in the private FB group as you grow. If you notice you are not showing up, ask for help.
::: Class Details :::
Monthly Moon Rituals occur on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 5pm - 7pm MT via Zoom.
Ritual preparations will be sent via email prior to each ritual.
We meet once per month for a Jyotish Mastermind class on the last Sunday of the month from 11am to 1pm MT via Zoom. Please bring your jyotish chart to class.
ZOOM LINK FOR LIVE CLASSES:
Swati Miller is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Step One: Emotional Body Resources Clarify, strengthen and identify your emotional body wisdom. Understand the power of your grief and trauma. Deepen your connection with the four bodies and your creativity.
Step Two: Grief Resources Transform, change and release undigested grief. Deepen your connection with spirit and the ancestors. Transform, release and grow through the wisdom of your four bodies. Use your creativity to support transformation and growth.
In order to maintain the sacred container, please adhere to these guidelines while enrolled in this course.
- Offer your presence, without judgment, criticism or blame.
- Compassion is key!
- Be on top of your mental body. It is called the imaginal body for a reason!
- Respect others and their needs, even if they are not your own.
- Adhere to the Communication Skills Model for all forms of group dialogue.
- No cross talk. No giving advice or suggestions. Just listen and offer your presence. If you choose to share, please refer to the Communication Skills Model as a guideline.
- Bring your needs and concerns to me first.
- If you are lost, struggling or feeling behind, reach out for support.
- Watch for the critic- towards your self and others! What does it need from you?
- Give yourself and others patience, kindness and honor differences.
- Show up for yourself and others with integrity.
- Nothing shared within the group container will be shared outside of our group. Current and past group members must adhere to this- on all platforms.
- Respect privacy needs.
- Enjoy the journey, lighten up and try not to get too serious!
Course Policies: I do not offer returns or refunds on products and services. I consider payment an agreement between two people that sets an intention for mutual growth. Please commit to your self development and show up for classes and sessions, use the resources and honor your path. By showing up for classes, you are showing up for yourself. I welcome your feedback and I'm here to support your journey!
This process does not take the place of therapeutic support from a licensed therapist. Rather this process can enhance and support the work you are already doing with your therapist or become a supplement. I may recommend you seek the ongoing support of a licensed therapist if I think you need this extra holding and resourcing.
*All content on this website is sole property of Swati Jr Jyotish unless otherwise noted and may not be reproduced without permission or consent.