The November Full Moon arrives Friday the 3rd at 23:22 Mountain Time. Moon transits Aries and Bharani nakshatra, ushering in new beginnings, transformation and release. Mars, Jupiter, debilitated Sun and Venus (now in its own sign) all give their gaze to the Moon. Seek balance, integration and harmony in the weeks ahead. A reminder to not push or force outcomes as it is easy to burn up your life force quickly right now. Less is more. Fortunately Venus and Sun won’t get too close to each other during this transit, but extra self care is important right now anyway. Saturn has newly entered Sagittarius and is in a vulnerable gap right now within Mula nakshatra. Structure and support need your attention as old support systems are deconstructed.
Bharani nakshatra is symbolic of death, dying and transformation, as Yama is the ruling deity here. He requests restraint and simplicity, rather than indulgence and extravagance. Yama determines your direction after death and which realm you will end up in. He weighs and measures your karmas in order to make his decision. In this way he is often called Dharmaraja as he determines your dharmic path in the next life time. This is a Ugra constellation, which means it is fierce and severe, promoting harsh or aggressive acts.
The Yoni is Bharani's symbol, expressing the harshness of birth and the death process that arrives when we step into the new. Life and death are intimately intertwined and Bharani nakshatra reminds us of this. The vagina is a powerful creative force and is connected to the strength of the Divine Feminine, as well as all women. The birthing process is an act of transformation, release, death and new beginnings. What are you birthing in your life? What are you releasing?
In the coming cycle, move towards the nourishment of life and ask for resources and support, guidance and wisdom to help strengthen your inner resolve. Seek balance with inner and outer, silence and dynamism, action and rest. Move closer to your truth and inner wisdom. Lean into your emotional body and let it help you find balance. Navigate deception and illusion by staying connected to your body and its strength. Birth new offerings and share your creative life force energy with others in meaningful ways.
Join me for a *free* Full Moon Class this Saturday, NOV 4th!!
Strengthen Your Feminine Power!
Join me for a free Full Moon web class NOV 4th at 11am Mountain time.
This Class for You If:
- You struggle to speak your truth and share your wisdom in this world.
- You have challenges with money.
- You don't feel supported or nourished in your relationships.
- You lack self trust and a connection with your inner wisdom.
- You play small when you know you have much more to offer!
Bring your journal and a pen. Expect to confront shadows and turn them into power, clarity and strength!
Register for this free class by joining my newsletter here: http://www.swatijrjyotish.com/contact.html
Make a list. What resources do you use for returning home- to stability, self-trust, safety and security? How do you get back home- to your sacred center?
Notice what is alive and providing support for you right now, what is feeling nourishing and supportive, and what are the resources you have been relying on for greater nourishment.
The intention of this creative ritual is to spark something within.
To solidify your resources and ground you in the sensation of greater self trust.
Part I. Coming Home Embodiment Dance.
1. Start your "Coming Home" embodiment dance from standing or lying down. Begin by bringing presence to a body part within you that feels like a resource. Is there a part of your body that provides you with a sense of stability, comfort and nourishment? Can you sense this feeling in your body somewhere? Let this be your primary body part resource for your dance. Then begin to move from this body part. Let it activate and inspire your Coming Home dance.
2. As you continue to move with your primary body part, note how the rest of your body responds. How does it connect to the rest of your body? How does it respond and move with the rest of your body? How does the rest of your body respond to it? Let your dance develop as the rest of your body moves with your primary body part resource. Return to the body part in the close of your dance and note the sensations present by doing a 3 level check in. Take at minimum 10 minutes for this portion of the Creative Ritual.
Read more and complete part 2 of this Creative Ritual- the Harvesting portion
I am on a mission to help sensitive souls connect with their inner truth and inner wisdom. To connect with purpose and dharma. We need you now more than ever!
Every week I offer two *free* dharma coaching sessions to action takers who are ready for deep life change. Is this you?!
Send me a message to see if I have any openings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every week I teach
a free Masterclass.
Get connected to the Moon, your body and your purpose!
I share transits, resources, guidance and growth weekly in the Embodied Moon Tribe.
Join the Tribe
How much would you like to donate?
Join the Sacred Circle!
Monthly Moon Rituals, Jyotish Classes and Spiritual guidance!
GET THE DETAILS
Do You Have A Weak 1st Chakra?
Here's How to Tell.